We accept the following Medicare plans:
Florida Medicare, AARP, BCBS Medicare, Freedom Health, GEHA, Humana Medicare, Medicare Railroad, Molina Medicare, Optimum, Sunshine Medicare, United Health Care Medicare, and Wellcare.
(We accept Medicaid as well if the patient has a dual plan)
OMG is in collaboration with CMS on their Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) model which aims to support better and more efficient care for beneficiaries undergoing the most common surgeries. Additionally, we participate in Bundled Payments for Cost Improvement (BPCI) which links payments for multiple services beneficiaries receive during an episode of care. These models aim to increase quality and care coordination at a lower cost to Medicare.
If you are having trouble with anything that is orthopedic-related, we have a team of providers for you and we will put together a treatment plan to help you gain full recovery.
- Joint Replacement: Knee, Hip, and Shoulder Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis: Conservative treatment with Hyaluronic Acid and Biologic Injection options
- Arthritis Treatment: Hand, Thumb and Wrist
- Rotator Cuff: Tears with surgical and nonsurgical options
- Podiatry: Foot and Ankle problems